Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Pizza Time

The picture is of only 1/2 of the pizza because I ate the other 1/2

Crust
2 tablespoons of almond flour
2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella (I just put my fingers in the bag and pull out some cheese)
2 tablespoons of cream
1 small scoop of soy powder to dust the dough

Preheat Oven 450o degrees

Mix above ingredients, except soy flour. Mixture will be moist, so sprinkle soy flour to make it more manageable.
On parchment paper or greased microwavable plate roll out dough using saran wrap on top.
Microwave for 1-1/2 minutes. You know it's done when you can freely move crust to a greased cookie sheet... Let sit on cookie sheet for around 2 minutes. While you wait...

In a small bowl combine:
2 tablespoon of tomato paste
1/2 package of Splenda
A dash of oregano, basil, garlic salt

Mix above ingredients and spread on crust then add mozzarella and peperoni or what ever toppings you like.

Bake for 15 minutes.

I all most like this pizza as much as my favorite high carb counter part.
The possibilities are endless. I want to try bbq chicken pizza.. yum enjoy

_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment