- Take Steak Umms out of package and separate but don't take paper off the bottom. .Let defrost slightly so it becomes pliable to form an enchilada shell.
- If using chicken, boil chicken in water.
- Then rinse and shred with fork.
- Add onion and garlic.
- If using ground beef, brown with onion and garlic, drain.
- Add next 7 ingredients (Worcestershire sauce through black pepper).
- In 10×13 baking pan, pour just enough enchilada sauce in the bottom to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Fill each Steak Umm's, length wise with a spoonful of meat mixture.
- Cheese, onions, and/or olives can be put inside each enchilada at this time, if desired.
- Roll Steak Umm using the paper as a guide and place seam side down in pan.
- Continue with remaining Steak Umms.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas and top with cheese (additional olives may be added if desired).
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes
- Top with sour cream
*borrowed from http://www.steakumm.com/. They have wonderful recipes on their page :O)