3 sticks unsalted butter
3 tablespoons cocoa
12 or more blue packages of sweetener (taste as you go)
3 tablespoon heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
larger bowl full of ice
Melt butter in microwave, stir in remaining ingredients. Take bowl and place on top of bowl filled with ice. Stir until mixture starts to thicken. Pour chocolate into a small parchment lined pan/plate. Freeze and use as needed.
* parchment paper, freezer paper or wax paper helps to remove chocolate once cooled.
* You can use chocolate molds.
* I cut my squares with a pizza cutter and then placed into a baggy, then back into freezer.
* The butter in recipe will soften at room temp., so it is better to keep in freezer until you use it.
* "blue packettes, Equal" is the only sweetener I find to work well with low-carb chocolates.