Thursday, August 2, 2012

Easy Freezer Chocolate



3 sticks unsalted butter
3 tablespoons cocoa
12 or more blue packages of sweetener (taste as you go)
3 tablespoon heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
larger bowl full of ice

Melt butter in microwave,  stir in remaining ingredients.   Take bowl and place on top of bowl filled with ice.  Stir until mixture starts to thicken.  Pour chocolate into a small parchment lined pan/plate.  Freeze and use as needed.
* parchment paper, freezer paper or wax paper helps to remove chocolate once cooled.

* You can use chocolate molds.
* I cut my squares with a pizza cutter and then placed into a baggy, then back into freezer.
* The butter in recipe will soften at room temp.,  so it is better to keep in freezer until you use it.
* "blue packettes, Equal" is the only sweetener I find to work well with low-carb chocolates.

~Happy Low-Carbing~

2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks great, it's so simple and ingredients are quite cheap- It definitely need a pin, I do have only Erythriol right now. Do you think it will work? If so, how much should I use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have erythriol but haven't tried it yet.. I heard there could be problems with chrystalzation... Let me know if you try it I would rather use that then Equal.. ty

      Delete