Friday, September 7, 2012

Low Carb Totillas




One cup of egg whites
3 tablespoons psyllium fiber (I use Konsyl, I purchased from Walmart)

Let this mixture sit for several minutes and stir once in a while.

In a sprayed non-stick pan that has been preheated, place a couple of tablespoons of the mixture and tilt the pan to cover the bottom, flip when top is dry, then cook for a little while and remove and repeat the process.
When finished I sprinkled with  cinnamon and Spenda.

*I am going to try rolling up the finished tortillas (because they are flexable),  and  deep fry for cannolli shells.
* Also I will cut into triangles, fry and add nacho cheese sprinkles
*You also get a good dose of fiber from this recipe :)


*borrowed from CarolynF  lowcarbfriends.com


~Happy Low Carbing~

No comments:

Post a Comment