Sunday, May 8, 2011

Applebee's Hot Wings or Chicken Nuggets




So I went out to Applebee's with my hubby last night and he ordered Hot Wings.. (Boneless Chicken with Buffalo Sauce) With a side of Ranch Dressing... (drool) So I took a little bite from the corner so I could see if I could copy cat the recipe... and look see what I've come up with.. I hope you will enjoy..

2 boneless chicken breast
smoke flavoring
2 eggs whisked

1/2 cup almond flour
6 small scoops soy flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2-1 pack of Splenda
2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder

*First I took two large chicken breast and cleaned and cut into pieces.
*Then I sprayed them lightly with smoke seasoning... (I took a bottle of smoke flavoring and put it into a spray bottle because I am heavy handed. * This can be omitted from recipe)
*Take chicken breast let sit in the whisked eggs
*Sift rest of the ingredients and put into a large zip lock type of bag. Add chicken pieces a few at a time, then shake.
*I then put into deep fat frier till golden brown.
*Season again with salt.
This makes a lot of chicken tenders but I only made enough buffalo sauce for a single serving

Buffalo Sauce

1/2 cups Franks Buffalo Sauce (or what ever brand you prefer)
1 1/2 scoops of Soy powder..

Whisk together then microwave 1-1 1/2 minutes stir until thicken.
Drench chicken tenders in buffalo sauce.
Serve with Ranch Dressing and celery stalks just in case this is too hot to eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment