Friday, June 21, 2013

Chocolate Baker's Mix


I may have posted a recipe for this but it is worth the repeat

In my Magic Bullet I put equal parts:
PB flour
almond flour
erythritol (found at netrition.com)
Hershey's Dark Coca

Process above mixture till it is fine, taste to see if it is sweet enough.   

I use this bake mix to make Oreos.  Take as much as you need and slowly add hot water and 1 teaspoon of vanilla to mixture, bake at 350o for around 20 minutes until crisp

I also use this in MIM (muffin in a minute)   
4 tablespoons above mixture
1 egg
1 tablespoon cream
1 tablespoon butter soften
1 tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix thoroughly and microwave for 1 minute.

*warning I ate the mixture right out of the container it tastes like Nestle's Quick :)

~Happy Low-Carbing~

No comments:

Post a Comment